2013年1月9日星期三

The post of Shudian

I did a post for Shudian.
Shudian is the biggest online Chinese book store.
The website is:
http://www.chinesebookshop.com/

This is a very interesting project and Josh give me a lot of freedom of this pic. Everyone knows:"Innovation is the freedom of creativity." So I thought we can try to make it very Chinese!
The post is about a building, a Chinese building, a book shop, magic store, etc.
I did my line works first.I showed Josh 20 different window and line works and then he chose this one as final.


After this line works, I made 12 color works and sent to Josh. I told Josh I knew he only need one but I wanna show him some different and hope he like them all.



Josh chose the number 5 as the final and I also send him the other 5 versions. Also the line works! He can easy to change the color and also can do some add color game for the young customers!
The final post is here and don;t forget check his online book store!


没有评论:

发表评论